You are here
Exhibit With Us
Innovation—new products, new technologies, new equipment—drives our industry.
The Hotrod & Restoration Trade Show and The Restyling & Truck Accessories Trade Show are now "THE SHOP SHOW."
For the past 16 years, the Hotrod & Restoration Trade Show has been an important stop for shop owners and hot rod builders. This last year, we added the Restyling & Truck Accessories Show to the event and the reviews were overwhelmingly positive. We came away from our Indy 2014 show with great feedback and new ideas to make your exhibiting experience even better.
Now, with a broader reach, expanded education program and larger exhibit hall, we are pleased to present a new name: THE SHOP SHOW. Powered by two great magazines – Performance & Hotrod Business and Restyling & Truck Accessories – THE SHOP SHOW will stretch your existing opportunities and introduce you to new ones.
Why the change? Almost universally, our readers and show attendees (your customers) refer to their place of business as “THE SHOP”. We hope you agree that it’s simple, and it makes sense.
Set for March 13-14, 2015, in Indianapolis, you can expect a targeted audience—qualified buyers—to attend THE SHOP SHOW 2015.
Shop Professionals | Qualified Buyers | Your Target Customer
As seasoned magazine publishers and show producers, our industry reach is deep and wide, actively targeting professionals who own or work in:
- Hot Rod Shops
- Performance Shops
- Diesel Shops
- Machine Shops
- Engine Builder Shops
- Speed Shops
- Racing Shops
- Fabrication Shops
- Off-Road/4x4 Shops
- Euro Tuning Shops
- Restyling Shops
- Truck Accessories Shops
- Window Tint Shops
- Customization Shops
- Restoration Shops
- Auto Upholstery/Trim Shops
- Auto Electronics Shops
- Vehicle Graphics Shops
- WRAPS Shops
- Custom Paint/Body Shops
- Detailing/Mobile Tech Shops
Attendees come eager to learn and ready to buy:
87% attend to find new products*
76% find something new at the show*
62% will make a purchase at the show or within 90 days of the show.**
If shop professionals are your target customer, THE SHOP SHOW is an ideal venue for you!
*Hotrod & Restoration and Restyling & Truck Accessories Trade Show 2014 Certified Audience Statement, April 2014
**2014 Attendee Survey
Reserve a Booth
Exhibiting at THE SHOP SHOW is cost-effective and hassle-free.
Our promise to you:
- From the time you book your space through the time the show is over and the hall is cleared, your every request is responded to and followed-up on.
- Your move-in and move-out experiences with us will be among your best show experiences.
- Our promotional plan and effort is designed to bring your buyers face-to-face with you and your products.
- Our show is built around you; as you are successful, the show is successful.
- You are treated in a professional and courteous manner at all times, not only from our team but also from any person or firm working the show on our behalf.
- Our attendees (your buyers) are warmly welcomed and treated with the same professional respect you expect for everyone.
- Our team remains at your service, intent on producing a professional, quality event for you.
- Your return on investment stays at the top of our mandate.
- Any problems or conflicts are resolved with fairness and timeliness.
- Your suggestions and concerns are respectfully heard and professionally addressed.
Rates start at $1700 per 10' x 10' booth
Don’t miss this opportunity to build long-lasting relationships with your customers and penetrate the specialty automotive aftermarket in the Midwest.
Reserve your booth space today!
Contact for more information: Laurie Zydonik, (800) 669-0424, ext. 281.
The Training by Exhibitor program is a powerful approach to educating your buyer, showcasing your products and building valuable, profitable relationships with your customers. This is your opportunity to demonstrate your expertise in a specific area and build relationships with attendees through your leadership. In fact, 70% say content marketing makes them feel closer to the sponsoring company and 60% say that company content helps them make better product decisions.** Combine the influence of your educational class with the resources in your booth, and you have a powerful combination creating lasting impact before, during, and after the sale is made!
**Roper Public Affairs, 2012